We have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing retail client of ours, who are currently leaders in their space and at the cutting edge of technology.
Although head office is based in Dundee, they are very open to the option of remote working. If you have a background in retail marketing with a wealth of ecommerce experience and team management experience, we would love to hear from you!
In the role of Ecommerce Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing Director and you will have the opportunity to influence the shape and growth of the department.
Leading the team, and as part of a tight knit business your responsibilities will include:
- Create an unrivalled and compelling ecommerce user experience, improving conversion and revenue
- Create ideas and strategy to improve the ecommerce function
- Influence the shape and growth of the marketing department
- Stay up to date and share ecommerce and marketing technology trends
- Analyse and report on site performance
The ideal candidate will bring significant experience to the role and will have:
- A successful track record within an established ecommerce environment and an in-depth understanding of ecommerce processes
- A data driven approach to your work
- Experience within a customer-centric business
- The ability to make an impact quickly
- Team management experience
- Agile/Kanban project management experience
If you have the skills and experience required to shine in this job, and you’re interested in finding out more about this opportunity, then please apply today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Christina Krajewski, Associate Consultant
Call 0131 553 9960
Apply Now: Ecommerce Manager