SEO and Content Specialist
We have a fantastic opportunity for a SEO & Content specialist to join a growing retail client of ours, who are currently leaders in their space and at the cutting edge of technology.
Although head office is based in Dundee, they are very open to the option of remote working.
You will be responsible for planning, driving and implementing the SEO strategy for the business. The key focus will be to increase website traffic using organic and paid advertising methods and improve page rankings in major search engines.
This is a role that you can truly make your own with lots of opportunity to grow as the SEO efforts start to deliver results.
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy
- Manage all PPC campaigns
- Produce engaging content for the blog, social media account, product pages, landing pages
- Contribute to social media strategy and, if required, take an active role in Social media, outreach, competitions, and other initiatives
- Drive SEO audits and organise technical follow up work with the Product team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven SEO experience, devising and implementing successful SEO strategies
- A proven track record of increasing website traffic utilising a range of SEO
- Experienced in Google Adwords and PPC advertising
- Extensive experience using SEO tools
- An enthusiasm for keeping up to date cutting edge trends in SEO and marketing and sharing your discoveries with the team
- An understanding of Google Analytics for analysing, monitoring and reporting
If you have the skills and experience required to shine in this job, and you’re interested in finding out more about this opportunity, then please apply today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Christina Krajewski, Associate Consultant
Call 0131 553 9960
Apply Now: SEO and Content Specialist