Very attractive with superb benefits
We’re working on behalf of one of Glasgow’s best loved creative advertising agencies to help bolster their account handling team. We’re looking for an experienced agency Account Manager who will work on one of the agencies largest clients and will help deliver clever and powerful advertising campaigns (offline and online).
The role of Account Manager is vital within an agency, not only will you be responsible for the day to day delivery of creative projects, but you’ll also be responsible for building strong and trusted relationships with your clients, ensuring that you understand their business objectives and how best to achieve them. The role is full of variety and you’ll be managing exciting projects across TV, radio, outdoor, experiential, print and digital.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an agency (Creative, Advertising or Marketing) – this is essential
- Have experience of delivering advertising, branding, photography, video, design and digital projects with a thorough understanding of the creative process.
- Commercially astute and able to spot opportunities for growth
- Super-organised with the ability to remain calm when deadlines are looming
- Excel at communicating with a naturally inquisitive nature
- A real appreciation for creative work
What’s in it for you?
- Regular training and development including IPA accreditation
- Private health cover
- Excellent holiday allowance including your birthday off
- Amazing summer and Xmas parties – these are legendary!
- Pension scheme
This would be a great role for a solid Senior Account Executive looking to take the next step in their career. Sound like something you’d be interested in? Give me a shout for more info
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Account Manager