Customer Service/Experience Specialist
A leading online luxury retailer is looking to add an experienced Customer Service/Experience Manager to their senior team based in Glasgow.
This business aims to create genuine, authentic conversations with their customers, sharing expertise and knowledge with the aim of providing a first-class engagement experience.
The Customer Service/Experience Manager will lead on the development of a new 'concierge' proposition - which is a new approach to customer service, sales and management of VIP customers. Working alongside two VIP executives and two customer service executives, the Customer Service Manager will lead both customer services function and the retail sales function. Your main objective will be to develop a sense of pride throughout the business and always champion a first class experience for every single customer.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing customers with an outstanding experience
- Effectively and quickly dealing with internal and external customer complaints by establishing root causes, identifying corrective actions and implementing solutions.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls professionally to ensure customer retention
- Providing leadership for the broader customer services team by inspiring them with the company’s service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service.
- Setting target service levels, ensuring they are achieved, and identifying innovative ways to enhance current service levels
- Acting as a champion for the voice of the customer and developing clear and regular reporting to share this back with the broader business.
- Driving sales of all VIP products, setting daily sales targets & motivating your team to exceed them
- Account managing various VIP accounts
- Monitoring daily KPI’s
- Taking responsibility for self-development and training, ensuring that all training provided by contributes to technical knowledge and expertise.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a management role
- A track record in providing exceptional customer service
- A professional, enthusiastic and friendly approach
- Evidence of being an excellent team player
- A natural flair for leading and developing a high performing team
- Experience of performance management
- Experience of delivering against revenue budgets
- A professional, energetic, diligent and positive approach, with great interpersonal skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity which will allow you to shape and grow a new position within a high-performing team.
If you have a track-record in delivering excellent customer service, please call Fiona @ Denholm today.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Customer Service/Experience Specialist