B2B Marketing Manager
An innovative and forward thinking manufacturing business is growing fast, and looking for an established B2B Marketing Manager to join their team in Edinburgh.
In this newly created role, you'll be tasked with developing the marketing function of the business with the opportunity to build and lead the marketing and promotions team. Good people management and communication skills are essential for this, and in the liaison with sales managers and the executive team. Additionally, you'll want to be a small cog in a big wheel and want to play an integral role in a fast-paced company from day one.
As Marketing Manager your duties will include (though will not be limited to):
- Researching, developing and delivering a marketing strategy
- Researching and writing copy for all marketing activity - including emails, case studies, articles, adverts, web pages and exhibitions
- Planning, delivering and analysing email marketing campaigns and email automation workflows
- Creating visual content to support product campaigns - including infographics, adverts and videos
- Preparing weekly and monthly marketing reports
- Monitoring the quality of marketing output
- Proactively identifying new opportunities via social media, B2B forums and technological developments
- Gathering client testimonials
- Regular competitor and market research
To be successful in this role, you should be prepared to roll up your sleeves and delve into all business activities to fully understand the strength and breadth of the client proposition as well as USPs, value proposition, the brand and their values.
Your key role will be to provide appropriate content to support sales teams’ activities including all facets of trade shows in UK and overseas. In support of your plans, you will be expected to continually monitor, measure and report on website results, trade show stats and competition positioning.
Consistency in approach, content, format and style are vital, and to aid this you will have sign-off on all marketing output. You need to have a natural flair for copy writing and a keen eye for design and layout, always with our target audience in mind. Management of the layout and content of the website is also a key responsibility.
To summarise, you should be:
- An assertive self-starter
- Able to demonstrate skills in SEO
- An experienced website content manager with skills in email marketing
- A first class copywriter with an excellent command of English
- A social-media expert
- Able to demonstrate extensive experience in organising and attending B2B trade shows and events.
This is a diverse and dynamic position for a creative marketer to make their own. For more information, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: B2B Marketing Manager