We’re working with a creative branding and digital agency who deliver design solutions with real impact. On brief. On brand. Beyond expectation.
With their head office in London and a growing Scottish office, they are looking to hire a talented creative Designer who will be based from Edinburgh.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves designing for both digital and print, working on branding, brochures, e-campaigns, fliers, business cards, advertising and websites with wow factor for various clients.
You will have full ownership of all projects you work on and will have proven experience in taking the lead on projects and driving them forward to create unique and creative work to the highest level of consistency, accuracy and flair.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple design projects – both large and small
- Designing concepts for numerous clients across print and digital
- Managing projects from initial concept stage to final design
- Liaising directly with clients on designs, amends and new projects
- Full ownership of all projects
- A flexible, pro-active attitude with the skill to evaluate and deliver on shifting requirements within a project.
- A self-motivated, imaginative thinker who is conscious of emerging trends and able to contribute innovative ideas.
- Highly experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in designing for web across different layouts and devices
- Experience designing across web and print
- Excellent attention to detail, accurately following instruction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working to tight deadlines
If this sounds like a role you could thrive in, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV with a portfolio showing the best examples of your digital work.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Graphic Designer