Up to £25,000 d.o.e plus great benefits
A forestry and arboriculture membership body based in the heart of Edinburgh is seeking a Communications Officer to join their dynamic and supportive team. Within this role, you will effectively communicate messages to a variety of audiences to help support the organisations strategic goals.
This organisation operates on a national scale and their members have access to an unrivaled peer network and knowledge base which in turn can support professional development.
As Communications Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the production of a communications strategy and timeline
- Managing all internal and external communications to ensure quality and tone of voice is consistent
- Creating, developing and implementing the organisations magazine which is published four times a year
- Developing engaging content for the monthly enewsletter and distributing this to internal members on a monthly basis
- Creating engaging press releases and being the first point of contact for all media enquiries
- Developing internal and external relationships to support communications for the organisation such as media contacts and agencies
- Occassionally attending annual trade shows and conferences to help promote the brand and business
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A degree in Communications, Media, PR, Marketing or equivalent
- Strong copywriting skills are essential for this position
- A creative flair to write engaging content
- The ability to develop relationships with people at all levels
- A self-starting personality with strong communication skills
- A knowledge of MailChimp would be advantageous
You will receive a salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience plus a number of benefits including the opportunity to develop your communications skills with external training
If you would like more information on this exciting role, please give Amanda @ Denholm a call or apply today with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Communications Officer