Senior Designer - Quality Assurance
Very attractive with superb benefits
Are you passionate about the hospitality industry and would like to help people learn new skills? Maybe you’ve worked in hospitality before and are looking for a new role to help educate those working in the industry? Or you have a Learning & Development background?
Our client creates innovative and high-quality e-learning modules for the hospitality industry, designed to give those working in hospitality all the knowledge and skills they need to develop a fantastic career. Due to expansion of the creative team we are looking for someone who can inspire them, drive greater standards, and bring the “wow” factor. This role will be responsible for ensuring that all content produced by the Creative team is of the highest quality, is error-free, has excellent usability, and has a good balance and variety of screens within the modules. The Senior Designer is also responsible for finding innovative solutions to improve quality and reduce errors. As well, the role includes managerial responsibilities in helping to lead a large and growing team, and design work adhoc.
Key Responsibilities :
- QA for all core modules and bespoke projects
- Project managing the QA for all large upgrade phases
- Suggesting innovative solutions, whether technical or process-driven, to improve quality and reduce errors
- Using identified errors to suggest professional development; collaborating with team members to improve performance
- Working collaboratively with the Head of Creative Development and the Creative Director to ensure improvement in productivity, efficiency, and quality of the products
- Design work as required
What we are looking for you to bring :
- Commercial design experience
- Excellent overall understanding of design, including design fundamentals and usability
- Some experience in Quality Assurance, particularly in design
- Confident in taking ownership of work, including planning and managing each element of the work to completion
- Strong organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment
- Good people skills and ability to work in a strongly collaborative team environment
This is an excellent opportunity for Design candidates who have broadened their skillset to include managing and inspiring designers, Workflow and Quality Assurance. Get in touch with Jackie for more info.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Senior Designer - Quality Assurance