£15 per hour
We're working with a huge large international brand, who has a fully functional digital agency in-house, based in Glasgow city centre.
Due to continued growth and success, an Account Executive is required to manage agency requests, manage stakeholders across the globe and provide ongoing support and updates.
This is a crucial role in Glasgow and will see you trade off with Digital Department Heads - so a working understanding of digital marketing, or digital agencies would be hugely advantageous.
As Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing day-to-day intake of requests from stakeholders and coordinating their implementation with various departments
- Working with digital departments to obtain estimates and provide updates on requests.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the team and internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring proper and timely communications between clients and the internal team.
- Leading conference calls and meetings, which requires confidence and excellent communication skills
- Developing and managing creative timelines
- Obtaining feedback, clarifying feedback, and negotiating with clients as needed.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working within a cross-functional, collaborative team (ideally within digital marketing)
- First-class time management and organisational skills
This is a temporary rolling contract (e.g. with no end date) and will start ASAP. You'll be paid, via Denholm, on a weekly basis. For more information on this exciting opportunity, call Fiona @ Denholm today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Account Executive