Are you passionate about content? Do you love working in a fast paced environment? If so, you might have just found your next role!
We’re currently working with a leading publishing company based in Glasgow who are looking for experienced Content/Account Managers to join their expanding team. There are two roles available, one is a full time permanent position and the other is a 1 year maternity contract, both working in the West coast office.
As Content/Account Manager, you will work in a tight knit team of journalists, editors and account managers and find it easy to build strong relationships with your clients, fostering a proactive and strategic approach. An accomplished all-round professional communicator with a strong journalistic pedigree, you'll be excited by a job that offers variety and a constant opportunity to develop as you’ll be planning and producing digital and print communication channels, including websites and magazines, crafting engaging content for digital and social channels and editing content for multi-channel campaigns.
We reckon you’ll have at least 4 years’ experience in a content, communications or media environment with a strong copywriting and editing pedigree. We’re also hoping you’ll have experience in scoping, estimating, scheduling and controlling the delivery of content projects from end to end in a very fast paced environment, as well as producing, commissioning and editing content.
Some key skills required for the role are:
- Strong client handling skills - ability to communicate with self-confidence and creativity
- Experience in developing content concepts/formats
- Excellent editing, sub-editing and jargon-free writing for different content formats including digital
- Track record in managing editorial contributors and external services
- Design appreciation – experience of working alongside designers
- Strong organisational skills – attention to detail – working to schedules
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to hear from you.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Content/Account Manager