Social Media Manager
Up to £28,000 d.o.e
For over 20 years, this reputable and award winning organisation, has been supporting families whose members have life-shortening conditions.
This organisation, based in Edinburgh, is looking for a Social Media Manager to join them on a temporary basis for 3 months with the view for this post to become permanent.
You will be joining a welcoming and supportive communications team and will be responsible for managing all social media channels within the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a social media strategy for the business
- Creating content for the organisation’s social media channels -
- Social media community management
- Analysing all campaigns using tools such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Union Metric
- Designing graphics using PhotoShop, Canva or similar
- Editing videos
- Running advertising campaigns on social media
- Implementing and communicating social media best practices organisation-wide
- Experience of social media fundraising is desirable, but not necessary
To be considered for this role, you will have:
Previous experience in a similar social media or digital marketing role
- Experience managing social media campaigns
- A broad knowledge of different social media platforms
- The ability to create engaging content in various forms both proactively and re-actively
- Analysed social media campaigns
- Strong communication skills
Worked within a team and have the ability to work autonomously
You will be offered a salary of up to £28,000 plus the opportunity to work in a creative role with an award winning business.
Get in touch with Amanda for more information.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Social Media Manager