Communications Project Lead
Denholm is delighted to have partnered with Caledonian MacBrayne on a new senior Communications role.
CalMac recognise that their communications - to stakeholders, employees and customers - is in need of a revamp, and we're looking for someone to facilitate this change project!
Based in Gourock - and working on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract - you'll be responsible for working with external agencies to ensure that CalMac is communicating effectively and in an engaging matter to all key recipient groups.
To be considered for this very exciting role you must have:
- 10+ years of senior communications leadership experience - including internal comms, stakeholder engagement and corporate comms
- Proven experience of sitting at a senior level within a business and influencing your peer group
- Project management experience
- Change communications experience
- A positive track-record of operating within an organisation with a great deal of political/governmental input
A truly one-of-a-kind role for a comms professional at the top of their game. Call Fiona @ Denholm for more information.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Communications Project Lead