Marketing & Communications Manager
Up to £45k, DOE
A leading medical device business in Edinburgh is looking to add an experienced Marketing Manager to their team.
Working in a stand-alone role, you'd be responsible for supporting a UK-wide sales team and running multi-channel marketing campaigns. You'd be the subject-matter expert when it comes to marketing, and you'll report into the Sales Director.
Specifically, your duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Planning and attending trade shows and events across the UK
- End-to-end bid/tender management. Maintaining the tender response library.
- Producing marketing collateral, and presentations for the sales team
- Creating and maintaining content scheduled for social media
- Email marketing
- Reporting and analysing on marketing campaigns
- Collating sales data and creating reports to be shared with the Board
- Competitor and market analysis
To be considered for this role you MUST:
- Have experience from within the medical or scientific sector
- Be happy working in a stand-alone, autonomous role
- Have 3+ years of multi-channel marketing experience - including digital and events
- Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please call 0141 212 2727!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Lauren Waterman, Consultant
Call 0141 406 8416
Apply Now: Marketing & Communications Manager