Campaign Project Manager
Competitive with agency perks
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Campaign Project Manager for an award-winning full-service agency in Edinburgh.
Working as part of a busy account handling team, the main responsibility of this role is to ensure campaigns are delivered on brief, on time and on budget. You will be responsible for working with various different departments within the agency to ensure everyone is aware of up and coming campaigns and preventing any possible issues and problems. You will have the ability to keep calm under pressure, be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time and have tact and diplomacy to work with different personalities.
- Planning successful projects including scoping, developing, and implementing a project plan.
- Risk assessment including identifying, tracking, and controlling risk as part of the project plan.
- Briefing internal departments and, where specified, external suppliers on requirements and job progress. As delegated by account team, to include drafting the necessary documentation specified in the agency procedures (Synergist, traffic status, finance WIP etc).
- Checking with other departments and, where specified, external suppliers that deadlines are understood and will be met.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, stakeholders and third parties
- Helping the account team to keep clients fully informed of project progress.
- Working with the account team and production to prepare and maintain production schedules and project plans.
- Managing and reporting on project profitability through the project lifecycle.
- Working with account team to prepare production quotations.
In order to thrive in this role, you will have the following experience:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and priorities when working on multiple workstreams.
- The ability to handle and when necessary diffuse stressful situations
- Tech skills – analytics, word, spreadsheet, and presentation packages.
This role would suit a campaign manager, traffic manager or project manager with agency experience. Give me a call to find out more.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Campaign Project Manager