Web Content Assistant
Up to £21,000 - £22,000
One of Sunday Times Top 100 best companies are looking for a Web Content Assistant to join their team in Edinburgh.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic organisation and be responsible for their online presence.
As the Web Content Assistant, you will have a demonstrated background writing copy and using content management system to update websites. You’ll be digitally focused and have experience working with HTML code (any Dreamweaver experience is desirable) and running email campaigns. You will work as part of a wider content team and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Some of the skills required include:
• Experience in maintaining websites using content management systems
• Experience in preparing and sending emails in large scale distributions
• Experience writing & proofreading website and email copy
• Creativity and a flair for developing and selecting fresh and interesting content
• Experience in relevant software (including Photoshop) and an aptitude for learning to use new software tools
Please get in touch for more details!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Lauren Waterman, Consultant
Call 0141 406 8416
Apply Now: Web Content Assistant