Product Strategy Manager
£40k - £60k base (DOE), plus package
Denholm is working with a fantastic financial services organisation in Glasgow, who is looking to recruit a Product Strategy Manager to join the business during an exciting growth period. The Product Strategy Manager role will sit within the European focused marketing team to drive growth in this area, with an initial focus on the priority UK market.
As Product Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for driving customer retention and growth within the company's SME portfolio to ensure the business continuously delivers market leading customer value propositions to broker partners and for employers seeking solutions that meet the unique needs of their UK and International employees.
- Being the expert on product, market and competitor performance across the SME product portfolio for both UK and International clients.
- Developing strategies to increase brand awareness in key employer segments that support business growth objectives.
- Defining and ensuring the execution of go to market strategies for broker and direct distribution channels.
The experience we are looking for in this role:
- Experienced in developing and designing new B2B strategies and interpreting these into operational plans to achieve sales and maximise business growth opportunities.
- Experience of managing products in a regulated business environment
- Proven ability to translate value propositions and technical product features into benefits that resonate with prospects (employers), brokers and customers.
- Strong experience developing content and collateral, product launch material, sales aids and tools.
- Experience planning and executing campaigns across all channels.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships and influence people at all levels.
Sound good? Please get in touch to discuss further!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Product Strategy Manager