Senior Investment Proposition Manager
£55k - £65k base, plus package
Are you an expert in investment marketing, with excellent exposure to presenting to advisers and industry experts? If so, we are working on a fantastic role, which we would love to speak to you about!
Denholm is working with one of our financial services clients in Edinburgh on a Senior Investment Proposition Manager opportunity. In this role, you will demonstrate insight and original thought in understanding & interpreting the impact of investment on customer outcomes and turning this into clear and actionable communications (articles, presentations, PR-able content) for distribution into the organisation's wider adviser community.
We are looking for experience in the following areas:
- An expert in chosen field of pensions and investment– a thought leader who inspires change in the industry
- To deliver high quality investment presentations to sales, advisers, employers and trustees which create confidence in the company's investment capabilities.
- Media trained and authorised to speak to trade journalists
- Ability to deliver compelling, engaging presentations
- Experience of building communications material for consultants to use with intermediaries
- An in depth understanding of investment matters (ideally IMC qualified or equivalent)
- Ability to translate complex issues into marketable messages is essential
- Experience of retail pension products, IFA distribution channels and the challenges they face in the current regulatory climate
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and the legislative / regulatory framework.
In return, a generous salary and package is on offer, with the opportunity for future growth and development. Sound good? Please get in touch to discuss further!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Senior Investment Proposition Manager