PR Specialist (Sport)
Competitive with agency perks
We’re looking for an experienced PR Professional for a multi award-winning PR agency based in Glasgow. The ideal candidate will be a PR and comms professional who loves and understands the business and media side of sport, particularly football. Previous agency experience is preferred but not essential, providing the candidate has a strong track record of developing strategic and creative PR campaigns for sporting organisations.
The job will involve representing a number of high-profile organisations across a variety of sport including football, tennis, golf, and more.
- At least four years’ experience in PR / communications.
- Experience of sports PR and marketing is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of managing large campaigns and working across channels to maximise campaign reach and results.
- Proven experience in managing large UK and international clients.
- First-class written capabilities.
- Contacts across a range of sports media.
- Generate national and international earned media coverage.
- Develop great strategies, great ideas, and great content which works on multiple levels on multiple channels.
- Manage a team, media events and high-profile launches.
This is a very rare opportunity in Scotland so I’d love to chat if you have the relevant experience.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: PR Specialist (Sport)