A UK wide, leading manufacturing company are looking to add to their growing marketing team. Leading a team of 5 direct reports, the Marketing Manager will cover the full marketing mix including videos, exhibitions, content development and PR. This is a great opportunity allowing the successful candidate to grow relationships with key business marketing teams and developing an online presence (social media, website and ecommerce). Working for one of the leading manufacturing companies in the country, you will have the opportunity to shape the future marketing strategy, market new products and drive sales while working in a collaborative environment.
The main duties will include:
- Manage overall marketing for the company
- Develop the marketing strategy in line with company objectives
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve generation campaigns and measure the results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identities
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Demonstrable experience leading B2B marketing functions
- A confident and dynamic personality
- Experience across traditional and digital marketing methods
If you enjoy working as part of a dynamic team with an excellent company culture, this role is for you. Please send your CV to Lauren@denholmassociates.com
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Marketing Manager