Senior Business Development Manager
Circa £40k base, plus excellent bonus scheme!
Denholm Associates are working on an exclusive basis with an innovative and rapidly expanding Fintech based in central Edinburgh. In order to keep up with their next growth phase they are looking for a number of motivated, confident and enthusiastic Business Development Managers to join the team across Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen. Our client is a specialist Peer2Peer lending business who offer loans to SME’s and smart investments that help people take control of their finances and do more with their money.
The role of BDM is to engage with new and existing commercial brokers (introducer/referral partners) and business owners daily through F2F, telephone and e-mail correspondence. You will help their introducers understand the company’s funding options and services and how they can support their clients with their funding requirements.
The role involves a pro-active approach in helping introducers/business owners through the customer journey from initial application to loan auction and funds release/drawdown. This involves a focus on outbound/inbound communications to maximise the applications received from all sources.
Requirements for this role:
- Build rapport with referral partners to develop lasting relationships
- Gather financial information to support lending applications
- Liaise with internal credit teams daily to analyse and convert lending opportunities.
- A confident, patient and flexible approach to business development
- Contacting new clients from leads provided and your own leads
- Ability to build up a strong network of commercial brokers
- Previous experience within a Business Development role would be advantageous or someone working as a Relationship Manager within FS looking to take that next step up
- Must have the ability to go out and generate leads and be confident working towards sales targets
- An enthusiasm about working in an innovative area of finance would be great
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Strong organisational skills
Role offers a competitive salary with fantastic potential earnings through the bonus scheme. There is good flexibility as the position can be worked from home or the office. This is a unique opportunity to get into the company at an early stage where you can help shape the business as it starts to scale.
If this sounds of interest please apply!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Maggie Zane, Consultant
Call 0131 553 8053
Apply Now: Senior Business Development Manager