circa £45k DOE
A leading industrial group, based in Perthshire, are looking to add an established Marketing Manager to their growing team.
As Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for devising a cohesive marketing strategy and setting key marketing objectives in line with the group's 5 year growth plan.
This is a senior position within the business and will see you work closely with all divisional and sector heads. You'll be responsible for all marketing activities and will focus on building brand awareness, reputation management and lead generation.
As Marketing Manager, your duties will include, though will not be limited to:
- Developing a marketing strategy and presenting this to the Board
- Managing all digital marketing efforts - including web, social and email
- Advising on and enhancing the current lead generation process
- Ensuring all communications are consistent in tone and accurately represent the values of the business
- Managing the production of marketing collateral
- Team management of 4
- Multi-channel marketing campaign management
- Agency/third party supplier liaison and management
- Preparing tenders, bids and enticing responses to PQQs
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 5+ years of commercial marketing experience
- An in-depth understanding of digital marketing
- First-class communication skills - both written and verbal
- The ability to manage multiple projects at pace and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent team leadership experience
This is a fantastic, fast-paced role for a marketing leader. For more information call Denholm on 0141 212 2726.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Lauren Waterman, Consultant
Call 0141 406 8416
Apply Now: Marketing Manager