£30,000 plus excellent benefits including free rail travel across Scotland
A specialist transport company, based in the heart of Glasgow, is looking for an experienced Account Manager to help grow their market share across different verticals, including sport and tourism.
This is a pivotal role within the business where you will maintain and nurture relationships with key accounts in order to further capitalise business, win new accounts to increase the company’s income stream and have the ability to organise and plan events.
Reporting to the UK Manager, your remit will include:
• Developing the annual Events Business Plan to hit both short- and long-term goals
• Growing new accounts through various warm leads
• Nurturing current accounts to ensure a first-class service is always given
• Planning, costing, marketing and ticketing management of various events from start to finish
• Building relationships with external suppliers
To be considered for this role, you will have:
• Previous experience working in an Account Manager role ideally within the events or transport industry
• Developed planning skills from an operational perspective
• Demonstrated experience working in a business development/sales environment working to KPIs
• The ability to develop relationships with various clients in different industries
• Strong communication skills as you will be working with people at all levels within a business
• Hold a Full clean UK driving License
• Flexibility with working hours - there will be some evening/weekend work (time will be given in lieu)
You will be offered a salary of £30,724 plus an array of great benefits including free rail travel across Scotland plus the opportunity to be part of a growing business.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, get in touch with Amanda Kho @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Account Manager