Marketing & Bids Manager
circa £40k plus great benefits
A leading, progressive law firm, with office across Scotland, is looking to add an established Marketing Manager to their growing team in Glasgow.
As Marketing Manager, you'll provide strategic marketing advice and analysis across various sectors, teams and service offerings. In conjunction, you'll also be responsible for bid management and submissions.
As Marketing Manager your key duties and responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Bid Management and Tenders
- Working closely with partners in the preparation and delivery of bids and pitches
- Developing and promoting best practice around the bid process
- Maintaining a bid library to ensure the firm's tendering process is as efficient as possible
- Legal Directory Submissions
- Coordinating the submission process for legal directories
- Working closely with partners and teams to prepare practice area submissions
- Marketing Services
- Working with teams to develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns - focussing on key sectors, including real estate, construction and retial
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Making best-practice recommendations to ensure that the firm remains at their peak
To be considered for this role, you must have demonstrable senior marketing and bids experience - though not necessarily from the professional services sector. In addition, you must:
- Be able to deal with a varied and fast-moving workload
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be an effective communicator, negotiator and influencer
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Marketing & Bids Manager