Up to £32,000 d.o.e plus great benefits
A full-time opportunity for an Admissions Officer has presented itself at one of Scotland's top independent schools.
Located in Kilmacolm, you will be responsible for coordinating the admissions of pupils for both the junior and senior school. Within this role, you will manage the admissions process from initial enquiries to the starting date of the new pupil.
Reporting to the Head of Development, Marketing and Admissions, your key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to initial contact with the school by prospective parents
- Maintaining contact with families throughout the admissions process
- Coordinating and giving guided tours across the two schools
- Arranging central assessments as required for admissions
- Managing admissions records and ensuring all payments have been settled
- Liaising with various internal departments
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Worked in a similar role as an admissions or recruitment officer
- Experience working within an educational establishment either in an independent school or higher education
- An engaging manner and enjoy working in a customer facing role
- An understanding of the challenges when recruiting new pupils
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience organising events and guided tours/open days
- Experience working with various stakeholders
You will be offered a salary of up to £32,000 pro rata depending on experience plus an array of benefits including gym and spa discounts and free parking.
If you would like more information, give Amanda Kho @ Denholm a call or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Admissions Officer