Brand and PR Manager
up to £40k
One of the most well-known businesses in Scotland is looking to add a Brand & PR Manager to its growing team, based in Central Edinburgh.
As Brand & PR Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting the planning, development and implementation of a brand and PR strategy - both here in Scotland, and internationally. Specifically, your duties will include:
- Development and guardianship of the company's brand
- Ensuring headline media coverage in the UK and international press (in conjunction with the appointed PR agency)
- Supporting the development and implementation of a successful content marketing and communication plan
- Working with agencies to ensure a robust PR plan is created and delivered
- Ensuring that brand presence is consistent across all touchpoints and channels, including print, digital - and with both B2C and B2B audiences
- Ensuring all spokespeople are well prepared and supported through any public speaking engagements
- Liaising with and supporting promoters and international partners to sell the many products offered
- Managing social media alongside the digital team
This is a unique and exciting brand role. To be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years of brand development experience
- The ability to integrate and streamline brand marketing activities
- Hands-on experience of developing markeitng and communications strategies/plans
- Demonstrable agency management skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- National PR experience (international would be an advantage!)
For more information on this excellent role, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!
NB - interviews for this post will take place in early June.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Brand and PR Manager