Retail Communications Manager
Circa £40-45k base, plus package
Denholm is working with one of our key financial services clients in Edinburgh on a Retail Communications Manager role where you will support the Head of Retail Communications in the development of channel-specific marketing communications, including:
- Developing a thorough understanding of channel customers’ needs and wants to enable highly targeted and appropriate communications to be delivered, which engage customers and deliver desired outcomes
- Provide input to the annual marketing communications plan and maintain a rolling monthly delivery plan of activity
- Develop and deliver effective and compliant communications, campaigns and projects, including changes and improvements to propositions and campaigns.
- Manage within agreed budgets, track and report effectiveness of activity, and complete invoicing and purchase processes effectively adhere to brand standards and reflect our customer promise.
- Measure, evaluate and report on planned activities.
- Managing a team of high performing communications professionals, completing all necessary HR and people administration, monthly 121’s, performance management and development
Knowledge required for this role:
- Very good brand knowledge, including design and tone of voice.
- Excellent grammar and understanding of copy writing techniques for different media, particularly digital and direct communications.
- Good understanding of the promotional mix and its application.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, distributor and customer requirements and our key competitors.
- Awareness of the compliance and regulatory impacts on financial promotions.
- Good understanding of customer and adviser segmentation techniques and their application in marketing communications.
- Good knowledge of print and how marketing communications can influence and manage costs.
- Experience of working in financial services.
- Experience of working in a marketing communications role.
- Proven experience of writing marketing communications proposals/plans and identifying promotional opportunities.
- Experience of working within creative brand guidelines.
- Experience of cross-functional project management.
- Experience of managing a project budget.
My clients are offering a very competitive compensation package with excellent opportunities to grow and progress your career within an innovative international company.
If the above sounds like it could be of interest then we’d love to hear from you!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Maggie Zane, Consultant
Call 0131 553 8053
Apply Now: Retail Communications Manager