Digital Content Manager
We are delighted to be working with a leading and very well-known B2C organisation in Glasgow on a Digital Content Manager position.
As Digital Content Manager you’ll be tasked with producing compelling and positive content across all channels for the business. You’ll be able to adapt your writing style to suit your audience, as your remit will include press and PR engagement, social media and blogging, and web content. You’ll work closely with the Senior Management Team to enhance the overall brand of the company, and will support the Operations Manager to determine the optimal customer journey and customer experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the company’s engagement on all social media platforms – ensuring that every product and service is represented appropriately.
- Developing exciting and informative social content
- Scheduling social media posts across all platforms
- Tracking and analysing and reporting on success
- Shooting video content – including testimonials, training videos, ‘behind the scenes’ footage and editing this to a professional standard – for the main website, various microsites and for YouTube.
- Developing and managing agency and freelance relationships with journalists, PR specialists, bloggers, influencers, and industry experts to identify, create and collaborate on exciting online content
- Creating email templates to enhance the customer and patient experience, and tracking the success thereof.
- Working closely with the Senior Management team on concepts for blog content, thought-leadership articles and white papers and ensuring their successful and appropriate distribution.
- Ensure that all images used meet brand guidelines and are lawfully and consensually obtained
- Ensure that all copy used, irrespective of channel, is appropriate, factual and compliant with any legal or regulatory requirements
- Work with key stakeholders to assess each customer experience, and offer advice, guidance and solutions to enhance and streamline this.
- 3+ years of experience in a content marketing role – including proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrable experience of creating meaningful and successful relationships with internal stakeholders, freelancers and agencies, and customers alike
- Experience working across a portfolio of websites and associated brands
- Competence using WordPress and email tools such as Mail Chimp
- Photography and videography skills – including video editing skills (or a desire to learn!).
This is a very unique and exciting marketing role which would suit someone with exceptional writing and relationship-building skills. For more information, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Digital Content Manager