Web Optimisation Analyst
Very attractive with flexible working
We’re working with a leading Digital Agency in Edinburgh who is going through a really exciting period of investment and are looking for a Web Optimisation/CRO Executive to join the team. They operate with a relentless focus on driving sustainable, collaborative success, and positively disrupting the industry with a vision to re-invent the future of marketing!
We’re looking for a Web Optimisation/CRO Executive who will act as support for the CRO Manager. You’ll help to identify opportunities where a change to messaging/landing pages or the wider user journey will boost revenue generation. Using a range of tools including: analytics, surveys, heat mapping, user testing and split testing, you’ll build a picture of what changes are needed and work to see that they are realised on client sites and within the agencies produced content.
- Use analytics to identify key areas of opportunity for performance improvement.
- Use on-site surveys and heat map tools to conduct research into user behaviour.
- Create user testing scripts and analyse sessions for key takeaways.
- Develop test hypotheses, QA variants within testing tools (Optimizely, Google Optimize etc.) and interpret results.
- Produce succinct, client-facing deliverables that detail insights and recommendations.
- Contribute to client QBRs, focusing on performance reviews and strategies moving forward.
- Support wider team with data-driven, CRO recommendations for cross-department deliverables.
Ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and have experience of using the following CRO tools (but this isn’t vital)
- Hotjar & Sessioncams
- Userlytics and Ping Pong
- Optimal Workshop
Not only does this agency have an impressive client list and offices in Edinburgh and London, but they also have a real focus on employee training, development and welfare and offer a very extensive benefits package including flexible working, so if you’re based outside of Edinburgh, you will have the option to work from home sometimes.
I’d love to chat if you have the relevant experience to thrive in this analytical role.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Web Optimisation Analyst