Digital Product Manager
A growing lifestyle tech company based in North Berwick is looking for an experienced Digital Product Manager who has experience in project management and can work in a fast-paced business.
This is a great role for someone who has a mix of technical expertise as well as project management skills as you will be the glue between the commercial side and technical side of the business.
As a Digital Product Manager, you will provide product vision and create a roadmap to bring the products to life and market! Further responsibilities will include:
- Defining and overseeing the product journey from conception to completion
- Identifying user needs through research and analysis
- Defining and preparing product specifications
- Working closely with external agencies to develop a mobile app
- Working with internal departments to oversee the performance of company website with regards to traffic and conversion rates
- Tracking products and reporting on ROI
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working with digital products and taking products to market
- A strong understanding of UX and experience working on the customer journey
- Worked with external agencies and managed projects to ensure that projects are being delivered on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for leading and promoting a healthy lifestyle!
A salary of up to £40,000 is on offer depending on experience plus the opportunity to work in an up scaling tech business that's going to take the world by storm.
For more information, please get in touch with Amanda Kho@ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Digital Product Manager