Up to £38,000
Working as part of a talented digital team, the UX Designer will lead on digital projects to develop a range of websites, apps and applications.
This is a newly created role that will give the successful candidate the opportunity to be the voice of the user across digital projects. In this position you can expect to be a part of agile project teams, optimising customer journeys through visual design, wire frames, user stories and user research.
Day to day your role will involve:
- Managing workflows to develop the company website
- Manage user insight projects and use the findings to shape design changes
- Run UX assessments and manage these through to final testing stages
- Ensure all digital channels adhere to UX standards using user acceptance testing
- Evaluating existing journeys and use a range of tolls and technologies to make changes and enhance the user journey
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Demonstrable UX skills
- Experience designing new interfaces and products
- Experience producing specifications
- Good experience with user stories and wire frames
- Experience with agile working
What’s in it for you:
- A fantastic company culture and working environment, including flexible working options
- Generous annual leave with the option to buy more
- Working with the latest technology
- Great scope for development
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Lauren Waterman, Consultant
Call 0141 406 8416
Apply Now: UX Designer