Key Account Manager
Competitive + bonus
Fantastic Key Account Manager, for soon to be launched Vegan Snack Brand
Location: Edinburgh city centre with flexible remote working on offer
Denholm are very excited to be working exclusively with one of Edinburgh’s most innovative and entrepreneurial start-ups on the FMCG scene. You will be part of a brand new organic, ethically sourced vegan snack enterprise. A truly unique opportunity for someone with good sales experience to come on board at the very start of this company’s journey. You will work alongside the founder (who already has a number of successful food and beverage companies under his belt) to get this new brand out in to the market! They’ve secured significant investment and have plans to expand the team considerably over the coming 6 months.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for pitching to, winning contracts with and managing ongoing relationships with multiple retailers, health food wholesalers and food service channels.
What they need:
- Someone with previous B2B sales experience within a food and/or drinks brand
- Someone who is hungry for commercial success and enjoys working to ambitious sales targets
- An autonomous, independent worker that can hit the ground running to find new opportunities for the brand, you’ll be someone who can make things happen!
- Being a vegan is not necessary but someone who’s passionate and gets the market, as well as the types of retailers you’ll be selling to.
You’ll be able to help shape a very cool company, being part of something at the very beginning stages. Great bonus potential and option to get involved in employee shares. They also have a longer term strategy to develop a portfolio of health food products, which you’ll help head up / work across!
If this sounds like you - then I want to hear from you! Please get in touch with Maggie on email@example.com / 0131 553 8053
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Maggie Zane, Consultant
Call 0131 553 8053
Apply Now: Key Account Manager