Up to £40, DOE, plus bonus
A leading national firm operating within professional services, is looking to add an experienced PPC Manager to their in-house marketing team.
In this newly created role, you'd be the autonomous in-house lead for all things PPC and paid-social related! You'd work as part of a small marketing team and pick up on additional ad-hoc digital duties as and when required.
As PPC Manager, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing high-budget paid advertising campaigns across all platforms including Google and Bing
- Monitoring and maintaining monthly key word bids, impression sharing, quality scoring and all other associated metrics
- Tracking, analysing and reporting on website analytics and all PPC campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses
- Researching and analysing competitor activity
- Optimising ad copy for landing pages
- Creating engaging content for lead generation purposes
To be considered for this role you MUST HAVE:
- 2 years of PPC experience
- Experience working within a dynamic digital marketing function
- The ability to work with large budgets
You'll be working with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Planner and Tag Manager. For more information on this exciting role, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!
NB - Interviews for this role will take place w/c 10th June in Edinburgh.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: PPC Manager