Senior Content Executive
Up to £32k, DOE
A leading professional firm in Edinburgh city centre is looking for a Senior Content Executive to work in their B2B marketing team.
As Senior Content Executive you'll be full aware of the B2B sales cycle, and will work in a small team, solely responsible for creating content - to ensure the right messages reach the right audience, via the right channel.
Your remit will include creating varied content including website copy, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions for external literature. You'll be responsible for adding value by actively engaging customers and stakeholders and maintaining a cohesive and consistent brand voice.
As Senior Content Executive, you'll be tasked with:
- Coordinating multi-channel online sales promotions
- Proofing and editing sales collateral
- Creating content for use in social media and marketing campaigns - e.g. blogs, thought-leadership articles, news, reviews, testimonials
- Editing the design and layout marketing of collateral such as brochures and leaflets for both digital and hard-copy publication (using the Adobe CS)
- Researching events, news, insights, and information for articles and blogs
- Developing a website traffic plan and creating goals and KPIs
- Optimising website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability – with the end reader in mind.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience
- The ability to write persuasive, informative and engaging copy
- Confidence and a forward-thinking attitude
- An excellent command of the English language
- Proficiency using CMS platforms, and social media schedulers
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS WEDNESDAY 5TH JUNE.
For more information, please call Fiona or Lauren @ Denholm on 0141 212 2726.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Senior Content Executive