Marketing Compliance Manager
£60,000 plus excellent bens
A Sunday Times Top 100 Company, based in central Edinburgh, is looking to add a Marketing Compliance Manager to their growing team.
Working within Marketing, but with close links to Legal & Risk, you'll be tasked with refining compliance processes, ensuring all communications (across all channels) are compliance with all relevant legislation and guidelines, and will ensure that contract obligations are delivered.
Ideally you'll have worked in a regulated environment, and have run compliance audits in the past. You'll be able to refine and enhance policies and procedures, and will be able to communicate effectively both within and outwith the business.
As Marketing Compliance Manager, your duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Managing the compliance approval processes for all marketing campaigns including AV, Digital and Print Marketing channels
- Ongoing monitoring of website content to ensure compliant with all regulatory obligations
- Documentation and regular review of all marketing policies and processes
- Ongoing monitoring, updating and implementation of new legislation or regulation impacting marketing channels, data management and processing
- Preparing marketing related contributions for internal and external audits
- Fostering strong relationships with in-house and external legal and data teams
- Managing supplier and technology agreements all associated processes
- Ensuring the wider team's knowledge development through the delivery of in-house compliance related training
This is a very exciting role for a compliance professional. To be considered you must:
- Have an in-dept understanding of GDPR and PECR
- Be familiar with the BCAP and CAP advertising codes
- Have a solid understanding of advertising regulation frameworks
- Have exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills.
With a salary of up to £60,000 per annum; and an excellent benefits package - this truly is a fantastic role! For more information, please call Fiona @ Denholm today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Marketing Compliance Manager