Front End Developer
£140 per day
A well-known company with global presence is looking to add a Web Developer to their team on a 6-month contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of websites and alongside a talented digital team. If you’re a brilliant Web Developer looking for a new challenge then this is the role for you!
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Determining best course of action through analysis of business requirements
- Providing progress status to project managers and functional leads
- Tracking project milestones
- Setting coding standards for developers in the team
- Authoring technical design specifications and documentation
- Taking responsibility for developing unit and system test plans
- Regularly communicating with stakeholders and other creative agencies
- An understanding of System Administration and Hosting
- Actively coding on multiple projects simultaneously
- Deploying website changes to Production environment
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience building websites with WordPress CMS
- Proven experience building websites with databases/data stores
- Experience building and deploying websites on the LAMP platform
- Experience developing responsive websites for mobile devices
Desired but not essential:
- Experience using Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager/Adobe Analytics
For more information please get in touch!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Lauren Waterman, Consultant
Call 0141 406 8416
Apply Now: Front End Developer