Up to £35,000 depending on experience
A luxury retail business, who is like no other in the UK, is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their Creative team.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of online and offline marketing activity to drive sales and revenue for the business. This is a newly created role that will report into the Managing Director. Focusing on both consumer and trade marketing, you will be tasked with managing and maintaining the company websites, managing pop up shops across the UK and creating a social media strategy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the company’s engagement on all social media platforms – ensuring that the business is represented appropriately.
- Developing exciting and informative social content
- Scheduling social media posts across all platforms
- Tracking and analysing and reporting on success
- Shooting video content – including ‘behind the scenes’ footage and editing this to a professional standard – for the main website and for social channels
- Developing and managing agency and freelance relationships with journalists, PR specialists, bloggers, influencers, and industry experts to identify, create and collaborate on exciting online content
- Creating email templates to enhance the customer experience and tracking the success thereof.
- Managing and updating both consumer and trader websites of the business ensuring that content is up-to-date and relevant
- Creating product descriptions for stock that is optimised for SEO and choosing appropriate imagery
- Organising “pop up” shops across the UK for exclusive collections and end of season sales
- Capturing consumer data and building a database of potentially customers
- Carry out A/B testing and ongoing optimisation on email campaigns
- 3+ years of experience in a content marketing role
- Demonstrable experience of creating meaningful and successful relationships with internal stakeholders, freelancers and agencies, and customers alike
- Experience working across a portfolio of websites
- Working experience using Magento and Shopify
- Managing events from start to finish
- Photography and videography skills – including video editing skills
- A full UK driving license is essential
You will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits.
This is a truly wonderful role for a creative individual to join a unique business. For more information contact Amanda Kho @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Marketing Manager