Competitive Salary plus benefits
A global professional services business who is highly regarded in their market is looking for an experienced Event Manager to join their fast-paced and creative Events team.
Based in Glasgow city centre, you will be responsible for the smooth running of a variety of events including conferences, dinners and corporate hospitality across the UK. As you will be managing events throughout the UK, occasional travel will be expected.
You will be tasked with:
- Creating unique event ideas for various partners/departments of the firm and advising and providing support when needed
- Identifying, negotiating and booking venues, catering and facilities
- Managing an events budget
- Drafting invitations with internal stakeholders
- Working with the marketing team to ensure the events are marketed to the right audience and via the correct channels
- Co-coordinating sponsorship agreements for the firms brand
- Ensuring all health and safety and legal obligations are adhered to
- A minimum of 5 years events experience in either a financial services or professional services environment
- The ability to communicate and influence at all levels within a business
- Experience managing a number of UK and international events simultaneously
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- The energy and enthusiasm to work independently as well as part of a team
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking to take a step up in their career or for an individual who is looking to gain experience in a business whose global reach is like no other.
For more information, please contact Amanda Kho @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Events Manager