Marketing Optimisation Manager
£43,000 - £54,000 plus Competitive Package
Denholm Associates are looking for a successful and driven Marketing Optimisation Manager to head up a brand new team within a heavyweight financial services organisation in Glasgow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive the productivity of a new team while having the security and backing of a respected brand.
This role will suit you if you if you have the ability to establish, demonstrate and communicate a clear connection between research data, marketing measurement, optimisation and return across multiple teams.
Your role will involve:
- Using your expertise and external best practice to continually refine the optimal marketing KPIs which enable effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities to be best understood.
- Undertaking analysis of the return on marketing investment at a cross franchise, franchise and campaign level
- Recommending ways for the marketing planning team to continually optimise the operational marketing plan and ensure the most effective deployment of budget and resource across the Brand & Marketing and Franchises
- Establishing and managing regular learning loop sessions between Brand & Marketing and the Franchises in order to raise activity effectiveness and drive continuous improvement of marketing activity.
- Defining a customer contact strategy and implementing via the Customer Marketing and Insight team
- Managing the marketing technology strategy with the aim to automate as much of the non-value adding marketing activity so the Brand & Marketing teams can focus on delivering excellent customer experiences
You will likely have:
- Marketing experience with a degree and/or post–graduate qualification
- Strong commercial acumen with proven ability to ascribe KPIs with tangible business value to marketing activities
- An expert understanding of the analytical principles and techniques associated with marketing measurement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to Marketing LT and Franchise LT
- A good understanding of the latest trends within marketing technology and a proven track record of overseeing delivery of complex projects.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch for further information ASAP!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Gareth Glen, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 8055
Apply Now: Marketing Optimisation Manager