Campaign Analysis Consultant
Are you a marketing data guru?
Do you know your SAS from your SASS?
Denholm are partnered with a financial powerhouse who are creating a brand new Marketing Strategy and Operations team to complement their existing cross franchise teams.
Within this team lies the Campaign Analysis Consultant role and we are looking for a talented, experienced and driven consultant who can measure marketing activities, apply analytical principals and produce actionable performance insights to steer the team in the most productive direction.
This is an important role for the overall success of the team and the wider company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Synthesising data from a range of sources including Business Intelligence, Customer Marketing & Insights, Franchises and Marketing & Media agencies to develop strong and actionable campaign performance insights
- Creation and communication of post campaign reports which show performance vs objectives
- Understanding the cumulative impact of campaigns on customer value
- Establishing processes to monitor the fulfilment of campaigns
- Ensuring the attribution approach and performance reporting used by our media agency is fit for purpose
You’re likely to have:
- Strong campaign analysis and reporting experience
- Experience in use of SAS / SPSS / SQL / VB or other database languages
- relevant marketing and analytics experience with a degree and/or post–graduate qualification preferred
- Strong understanding of the analytical principles and techniques associated with marketing measurement
- Good understanding of the legal and regulatory environment of the financial services industry
- A proven ability to ascribe KPIs with tangible business value to marketing activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to Marketing LT
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Gareth Glen, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 8055
Apply Now: Campaign Analysis Consultant