Up to £29,000
A creative and innovative not-for-profit organisation is looking for an experienced Marketing Officer to join their business on a fixed term contract for 10 months.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day marketing activities across both digital and traditional channels.
You will be tasked with:
- Leading and creating marketing, promotional and communications content for social channels, web, marketing collateral and email
- Supporting the Events Coordinator to manage events from start to finish and can include: script writing, award presentations and post event analysis
- Managing and updating the company website (Wordpress)
- Supporting with the production of the company magazine
- Internal communications for staff and contractors
- Training and guidance on the use of social media
- Identifying sponsorship opportunities for events
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working at a similar level within marketing/communications
- Created engaging content for various channels of communication
- Worked with Wordpress and social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- An eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships internally and externally
You will be offered a salary of up to £29,000 (pro rata) depending on experience plus a generous holiday entitlement of 41 days (pro rata) and other benefits.
This is a creative opportunity for someone looking to work in a friendly and supportive marketing team.
For more information, please contact Amanda Kho@ Denholm on 0141 212 2728 or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Marketing Officer