Remote with travel to clients’ sites
Reporting to CEO Scotwork
Following the implementation of a new CRM, this is a newly created role to maintain and develop Scotwork’s past and present clients to optimise further sales opportunities. This exciting opportunity would suit a self-starter with a B2B sales background, able to demonstrate strong relationship building skills. This role can either be based in Glasgow or in the South of England, working remotely with travel to clients’ sites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a deep understanding of Scotwork and its products
- Overseeing client services and account management activities
- Evaluating, developing, implementing, and executing our account management strategy and plan
- Communicating the account management plan with the CEO, Core Sales Team & Marketing
- Supporting the sales team to drive new revenue from existing clients
- Researching how and why customers use our products and services and develop strategies for retention and growth
- Broadening our relationships and brand presence with our existing customers for the purpose of expanding into new divisions, improving retention, and growing revenue.
- Develop the process and tools to effectively support the account management function
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team to help support broad marketing initiatives as well as account-based marketing initiatives
- Being a creative force behind all customer-facing content and deliverables
- Maintain knowledge of the Scotwork systems, Salesforce, Pardot and CRM