Marketing Communications Manager
£40k - £50k base, plus package
Do you want to work for a innovative and very exciting financial services organisation in Edinburgh? If so, we want to speak to you! Denholm is recruiting for a Marketing Communications Manager for this fantastic business.
In this role, you will use the full range of marketing tools including email, lead generation campaigns, SEO, SEM, digital advertising, microsites, websites, newsletters, media relations, social media, and events to promote the businesses products to new prospects, existing clients, industry influencers and external agencies.
Key responsibilities in the role will be:
- Work with the Head of Marketing Communications to develop a communications plan to promote the business, ensuring objectives are aligned with the wider communications strategy
- Develop a range of marketing and communications activity and support to implement this plan utilising all appropriate marketing tools as required.
- Work with the brand and creative manager to ensure compelling, high impact creative work that fully supports marcomms activity – to bring new firms on board and increase inflows from existing audience.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with client relations and technical teams to support great service and technology development through delivery of effective marketing communications.
- Make sure all communications consistently reflect the company brand and tone of voice.
- Promote innovation, bold ideas and current trends to improve creative outputs and contribute to the development of the team in achieving this.
The experience you'll need to have:
- A good understanding of investment and pension products
- Previous experience of creating and implementing marketing and communications activity, campaigns and operational messaging in a business to business environment
- Proven ability to deliver an effective return on investment (ROI)
- Previous experience in copywriting and proofreading
- Knowledge of financial promotion principles and sign-off processes essential
- Knowledge and use of CRM and marketing automation tools would be helpful
- Proven experience in managing budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships and networks
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jonathan Watt, Principal Consultant
Call 0131 553 9314
Apply Now: Marketing Communications Manager