Group Head of Marketing
Competitive salary & package
Denholm are delighted to have partnered with Argyll Holidays as they search to find their new Group Head of Marketing, based in beautiful Lochgoilhead.
This truly is a rare opportunity in Scotland - working for an award-winning holiday park operator with a number of 4 and 5 star holiday parks, catering for all.
Using your consumer marketing expertise and commercial focus, this opportunity will give you the chance to further strengthen the Argyll Holidays brand by developing and executing an exciting, engaging and robust marketing strategy.
As part of the Senior Management Team, you'll be results driven and be known for growing revenue streams, maximising commercial opportunity, improving customer experience and anticipating key trends within the marketing industry and the tourism industry too.
As Group Head of Marketing, your remit will include:
- Carefully planning and managing the annual marketing budget
- Development and management of the Marketing Team
- Managing the Group-wide eCommerce strategy, keeping it innovative, relevant and with measurable ROI,
- Working closely with revenue managers, group-wide, in continually identifying new market opportunities.
- Being the spearhead for all things commercial - you'll be monitoring competitor activity, developing detailed analysis models and producing management reports across all channels - detailing revenue and conversions.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity in Lochgoilhead, demonstrable experience in the following is essential:
- Senior-level B2C marketing within the leisure, tourism, visitor attraction, retail or hospitality industry
- First-class experience of managing and motivating people
- Large-budget management
- Strategic agency management experience- including creative , PR, advertising, digital etc.
You will also need to be:
- Commercially minded with a drive to create and deliver marketing plans that have a direct commercial impact
- Up-to-date on media buying and the modern media landscape
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Group Head of Marketing