Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Depending on experience with excellent benefits
Are you amazing? If so, we’d like to meet you.
We are delighted to be working with Represent Comms to find an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join the vibrant Edinburgh team.
Their team of talented communicators provide a specialist PR and digital comms service including strategic planning, content creation, digital marketing, media relations, social media management and SEO.
They deliver smart, creative and effective campaigns that tell their clients’ stories in a way that delivers real impact. They are also all about solutions - they take their clients’ challenges and provide the key to their success.
To be a Representer you will need to be:
- Smart, curious and solutions driven.
- Experienced in working in a PR agency environment
- A brilliant story teller, writer and communicator.
- An exceptional project manager with a keen eye for detail.
A must ….
- Proven media relations skills – we want to see your portfolio of jaw-dropping coverage and your little black book of media contacts
- At least 2 years' agency experience
- Strong content creation skills across blogs, social, opinion
- Knowledge of SEO
Extra points for …
- Video, design skills
- Expertise in education, agriculture, food & drink or professional services sectors
Why work at Represent
Their 'Why' is make it amazing and with that comes with a responsibility to create a nice place to work that offers a true work/life balance.
Here’s what we offer:
- A bright, centrally-located office with the best kit, the most up-to-date software, free fresh fruit, breakfast on Friday, drinks on Friday, quarterly socials, early finish Friday once a month & work from home 2 days a month.
- Generous holiday allowance – 30 days and a contributory pension scheme.
- You’ll be working with great clients with lots of exciting projects underway.
- You get to work with talented people – the senior team are experienced and passionate about the impact we make on clients’ business. You’ll be nurtured, challenged and rewarded.
- And you’ll be joining at an exciting time, they are growing so you have the opportunity to make your mark and build your career in an award-winning agency that’s going places.
- Finally, your non-work time is respected. They don’t expect you to work out with normal office hours … they all head home on time satisfied with a good days’ work.
Think you've got what It takes to be amazing? If so, I'd love to chat.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Account Manager/Senior Account Manager