Up to £50,000 plus a generous benefits package
A commercial organisation who is known for being an employer of choice and who has the friendliest and supportive employees throughout is looking for an AV Manager to join their marketing team. This is a wonderful role to join a business who put their staff first and who are based in Edinburgh city centre.
This is a newly created position for an experienced creative professional who will be responsible for managing the AV Media budget, agency relationships and planning content development which is aligned to the overall marketing strategy.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Shaping the AV plans to achieve marketing goals
- Planning and managing the AV budget and strategy plans
- Managing compliance and governance processes
- Working closely with external media agencies
- Creating engaging and creative content
- Introducing a brand marketing strategy
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working within AV ideally in an agency or similar environment
- Managing large marketing budgets
- Experience developing propositions and campaign coordination
- An understanding of creative and production processes
- Strong understanding of the advertising regulation frame work
You will be offered a salary of up to £50,000 plus a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work for a business who puts their staff first!
For more information please call Amanda Kho @ Denholm or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: AV Manager