Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Competitive salary & benefits package
Working as part of the business development team and assisting the Business Development Managers to support their presence and growth in various sectors.
In this role you can expect to produce market, sector and client research and analysis to assist Managers. You will play an active role in supporting key clients, tender responses, prospect identification and other marketing activities.
This position will offer you the opportunity to work with one of Scotland’s oldest and most prestigious law firms and bring the chance to establish lasting relationships with sector experts.
Further components of the role include:
- Developing and implementing market-specific strategies to capitalise on expanding sectors.
- Working with senior colleagues to help maintain client networks, identify leads and build prospect pools
- You will track BD activity, advise on prospect strategy, proposition development and
- Part of your remit will include proposal writing, pitching, tendering/securing referrals
- You will have budget management responsibilities
- Assisting Managers with marketing materials, including website content
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a BD/marketing role within a B2B environment
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Excellent written skills with some experience writing copy
- Confident communicator, able to liaise with colleagues at all levels
For more information please send your CV to Lauren@denholmassociates.com
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Marketing & Business Development Assistant