Inbound Marketing Manager
Up to £35,000
Denholm are working with an established technology company on a new position within their marketing team that will focus on inbound marketing across the business. They are a growing company, and this will see you join a great team and manage one direct report. If you are looking for a new role that will see you be instrumental in company growth while working as part of a great team this is the role for you.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing inbound marketing activity and the number of customers generated to make improvements
- Growing leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content
- Work with the team to suggest ways to develop customer journeys online
- Develop and deliver the company email strategy in order to support lead generation and upsell
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts different customer segments
The successful candidate will have:
- Good experience working closely with a sales team
- Data driven, using data to inform decision making
- Experience using HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads
- Some line management or mentor experience
- An understanding of HTML
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Inbound Marketing Manager