Yay, we’re working with Scotland’s fastest growing creative PR communication agency WIRE, but this time we’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the Glasgow based team. This agency is fresh and imaginative and are completely committed to delivering brilliant results. They are also dedicated to building brands, breaking stories and challenging boundaries by trying new things and getting people to sit-up and take notice.
You will be expected to bring a number of different skills to the table, including:
- Proven experience in devising and delivering big, bold PR and Brand campaigns nationally
- Delighting clients with earned media across all channels
- Solid experience of pitching in stories to the media
- Possess a ‘little black book’ of media contacts that you can call upon at any time
- Ideally experience working with drinks clients but it’s not essential
- The ability to generate original ideas and lead creative campaigns across multiple channels
- You will be expected to pitch to existing clients as well as potential new clients, so excellent communication, written skills and a confident and assertive attitude is necessary.
We reckon you’ll have at least 3 years’ experience working in a PR account handling role, press officer or publicist role either in Scotland or the UK.
If you think you have the relevant skills and attitude needed for this role then I’d love to speak to you.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Jackie Anderson, Head of Agency, Associate Director
Call 0131 553 8054
Apply Now: Account Manager