Marketing Communications Manager
Up to £33,000 plus great benefits
A highly regarded organisation with royal ties is looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join their Edinburgh office for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating all marketing activity to promote visits to various exhibitions/sites across the UK. Using both online and offline channels, you will attract audiences from the UK and internationally across consumer, group and travel trade markets.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and cultivating relationships with tourism and partner bodies in Scotland
- Assisting with the development of an annual strategy using both online and offline channels such as social, web, email, PR and events
- Implementing Scotland focused marketing campaigns
- Developing new partnerships with third parties to promote the various tourist attraction sites
- Acting as first point of contact for all media relations
- Creating content across digital channels such as e-newsletters, social and web
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar marketing manager role
- Experience in destination marketing or within the travel industry, ideally
- Managed campaigns across various channels
- Reported on marketing campaigns to senior management
- Experience building relationships with internal departments and third parties
You will be offered a salary of up to £33,000 plus a great benefits package and the opportunity to work with a prestigious organisation whose name and brand is globally recognised.
For more information, give Amanda @ Denholm a call or apply with an updated CV.
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Amanda Kho, Senior Consultant
Call 0141 212 2728
Apply Now: Marketing Communications Manager