Marketing Communications Manager
A leading national government body is looking to add an established Marketing Communications Manager to its growing team, based in Cardiff.
As Marketing Communications Manager, you'll be responsible for strategising and delivering marketing campaigns, for specific projects and programmes in Wales. Whilst this is a stand-alone role, with responsibility for one Marketing Executive - you would have a peer group of colleagues in England and Scotland.
In this position, your key responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Leading on the development of strategic marketing and communications activity for specific programmes and projects
- Working closely with commercial and operations teams to ensure the projects and programmes are being delivered effectively
- Determining marketing and communications KPIs and ensuring these are met by the team, on time and on budget
- Creating, delivering and analysing multi-channel marketing campaigns - including web, social, email, PR and content.
- Managing agency suppliers and contractors as required
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 5+ years of marketing experience (ideally B2C)
- Experience in both strategic and delivery-focussed marketing campaign management
- Budget managment experience
- Familiarity with social media, SEO, PPC, Google Adwords, and CMS
- Excellent leadership skills, with previous experience managing a team
- A solutions-drive, self-motivated attitude
Whilst you'll be based in Cardiff full-time, you may be asked to travel to London/Edinburgh occasionally.
For more information on this exciting role - please call Fiona @ Denholm today!
Find out more...
If you'd like more information on this opportunity, please get in touch today!
Fiona Todd, Head of Glasgow, Director
Call 0141 212 2726
Apply Now: Marketing Communications Manager